FYP Part 1: MIKA



Subang Jaya - Sunday 7th November 2010 date of my progression starts.....Huhu though of doing something of a journal there. So now my exams are all finished and its time for the dev. I did the source code on PHP and Cpp in 3 days. Was stoned from a flu caught before my last exam and didn't know what I did. When I came to my senses on the 3rd day. Amazed on what you can do when your mind is half conscious. The 3rd day I reedit and recompile my designs / works for the BIG project. Above picture was edited using paint. Just wanna see how it looks like on the iPhone.huhu



Here is a view of what I have done recently. This is something I believe I did for mobile users that doesn't want to use their web browsers to access the main server which is placed at their homes. I only manage to link my PC on the third day with fan1 ~ fan3 output. To which is something way beyond what my supervisor requested. So I tend to minimize that on presentation. After a glimpse on the Cpp source code I linked up 3 database named differently to the fan. Having On as status 1 and off status 0.

I didn't do no modification on my cpp interface. Just leave it as it was and made some modifications only towards my php. Here's the snapshot. Suppose 3 variables were sent to display on my application above and be written under the devices id dot dot dot..

Basicly this is not what I intend to do for my progress. My schedule was to acomplish a link to the ports 1st.

Plus I finally know what to call my project. PROJECT NAME: MIKA - Mobile Internet Kontrol Application. Thanks to you know who gave me an aspiring idea of such name. So now everybody gonna talk about MIKA. MIKA my new born baby.

Huhu.

Comments

Popular Posts