FYP Introduction



My final year project is here. All those I've learnt are gonna be put to work. Electronics+Software Programming.
So what is my project? I haven't got any ideas on to call it but one thing for sure using internet based to control an application or monitor it. Got any idea? My friend call it Smart Home. Currently a being revised / research at Apple Inc. My project is similar. Controlling your home application. Online!!

Here is what I have equipped myself ready for this project.
Web Interface
1. PHP programming
2. SQL database
3. Server Setup

Hardware Interface
1. UART
2. Microprocessor
3. My home

Here's the Flow.

User-->Web-->Server-->Hardware-->Electrical Appliances

Let the journey begin!! Opss got 2 more paper to seat this semester. Study that one first.
Here is Apple's Work. http://smart-home-blog.com/archives/1486

Comments

Popular Posts