Youtube Extract


The most common thing you want when you go online and view videos posted on Youtube is either you want the cool sound or the video of course. So here are two links that you might want to consider on going to.





Im posting this stuff ain't because I got paid by these two webs, (I wish) it is just something to share some might already know it but to those who don't check it out. Keepvid dot com a web site that can extract videos from youtube where else youtube-mp3.org convert the movies to mp3 to download.

There are many more web links that does exactly what keepvid.com or youtube-mp3.org does. I posted here the page that I usually go to.

So now I don't think you would need any software to download just to get what you want from youtube. Its all in the net now. Here is a snapshot I took from youtube-mp3 website. Dudu.

Comments

Popular Posts