Mail exposed.

There are methods on attacking a victim could be done. For instance by searching through emails or any other medium that you can find. Such as IRC, messengers or even if they visit a website that you create. Dammit. Now I told you guys how. You wouldn't want to visit my site in the future. Should have kept that as a secret. Remeber, what I am telling is for you guys to be alert of such circumstances.

You guys can trust me, but don't trust the evil inside of me. HUAHUAHUA!!!!

I am not a hacker as people say I am. It goes to matter that I know such things due to Mr. Google and when I try it out it works. Thats all.

Before this I showed a way using samba in Linux as a way of penetrating others right. So how to get an IP address for those you want to aim for by emails?
Do an email search for the user's IP address. Then see where they are only.

Received: from [192.168.0.100] (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@110.159.133.75 with xymcookie)

This is apart of the email that I got from a friend. So I know that his/her address while emailing me was sent from there. Now nobody wants to email me anything. Don't worry. Even though your IP is reveal it doesn't mean that anybody can hack into. This is just ways of a hacker hacks into someone. You can read all about it at the net. I'm going to link you guys to a link that you might see it as an interest on how secure the internet are.

Lorrrh. Sorry guys. The bookmark were deleted after I update my firefox. I know its vector attack or something. This guy show how he can attack someone with just an email.

P/S: This is something that I just want to share as a security measurement and for those who wants to see how hard and easy the hacking environment could be. Before we proceed, bare in mind what I am going to reveal is just for educational purpose and your actions within this point is beyond my responsibility. Either you get caught or get arrested beaten up. None of my business. So you guys if don't want to be in some shit better not do it at some places where the big bonzes  are there. Do it via virtually if you want to test your skills. That is the safes playground to do.

Comments

Popular Posts